Welcome to Andresen Architecture, Inc.
Doug Andresen, our Principal Architect, spent 20 years in the construction industry before venturing into architecture. During his time working on the other side of the plans and specifications, he was able to see a wide variety of plans from hundreds of architectural firms and select the best methods to communicate ideas.
In addition, he understands the importance of thorough, concise construction documents and being available during the construction phase. Doug graduated with honors from the Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo College of Architecture in 1979 and has been licensed in the State of California since 1983. He formed Andresen Architecture Inc. in 1994, and built our office building in Fontana, CA in 2000.
We have been working with clients across Southern California ever since.
A team of some of the most talented architects & engineers in the country.
Many members of our team have been working with us for over 10 years. We are proud to employ some of the most talented architects and engineers in the country. Some of our recognitions include:
- A design award from the City of Rancho Cucamonga for the Etiwanda Gardens banquet facility
- A design award from the City of Fontana for the redesign of their City Hall
- A design award for Fire Station 48 in Seal Beach
- A commendation from Ameron for their Wind Tower Factory
- We recently completed a live presentation for over 400 design professionals at Autodesk University in Las Vegas